Account Manager - Client Services
Finecast, a GroupM Nexus company specialising in addressable TV, launched in the UK in September 2017.Finecast enables brands to reach new audiences across all TV environments. We give advertisers the ability to deliver targeted ads to audiences watching TV content across multiple broadcasters, connected devices, set top boxes, over-the-top providers and game consoles – all through a single point of access with standardised measurement.
We serve clients across agencies, including: Mindshare, Wavemaker, EssenceMediacom and m/Six.
We are a team of individuals shaping the future of TV advertising and as such we set high standards for the individuals we hire and the skillsets they bring to our business. We are a rapidly growing organisation that requires a hands-on approach with creative thinking, strong communication skills and a passion for what we do that translates into real energy in our team culture. There is no place for politics – Finecast is a fun, open, honest place to work where we support each other for our mutual success.
About GroupM Nexus
GroupM Nexus brings together 9,000 practitioners globally from Copilot, Finecast, Xaxis and GroupM Services, across ad ops, addressable content & TV, AI, commerce, programmatic, search and social, among others, to deliver transformational outcomes across digital channels and platforms and create exciting new career paths for our people.
About the Client Services team
Reporting into the Head of Bus Ops, the Client Services team strive to deliver gold-standard service to our clients across the board. They are responsible for responding to all briefs, audience segmentation and data strategy, pricing, and working to ensure smooth campaign delivery. They are also responsible for ensuring our clients reporting needs are met. They work closely with the Engagement and Operations teams as well as PDA.
About the role
The successful candidate will enjoy a degree of independence and is expected to execute proactively against assigned projects. As such Finecast are looking for a mature, self-starting candidate for this role.
The four primary functions of the role are:
• Work in collaboration with SAM and AM on the team to service our agencies and complete internal projects
• Client development and business growth
• Campaign design, launch and delivery
• Overall delivery of exceptional client service
The successful candidate will enjoy a large degree of independence and is expected to execute proactively against assigned projects. As such Finecast are looking for a well tenured candidate for this role with experience in Account Management, Campaign Planning and Campaign Delivery, ideally with a strong background in AV. You will demonstrate:
- Understanding of the AV space, including experience of strategic decision making re: campaign planning with senior agency planners and independent clients.
- Ability to work independently with limited input once objectives have been set.
- Agency or account management experience
- Articulate & strong communicator and capable of building relationships with clients
- Personable person with capacity to communicate clearly and be assertive with internal and external parties
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail with regards media booking, finance and delivery
- Resilient and energetic
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership
- Dedicated to attaining team and personal goals
- Focussed but able to maintain perspective
- Knowledge and experience of the AV landscape – in particular VOD and Addressable TV
- Demonstrable previous account management experience
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of client satisfaction
- Ability to develop and maintain long standing and valuable relationships with agencies / clients
- Strong understanding of AV media market, dynamics and competition
- Experience in managing campaigns to meet KPIs
- Proficient at sales pipeline admin and assigning probabilities to be used for revenue forecasting
- Awareness of the application of data as a way to access brands’ audiences
We want to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything they do.
- Belong: we are a diverse and welcoming community, united in our mission to be leaders in addressable TV
- Innovate: we are pioneers, always pushing the boundaries and encouraging new ideas to shape the future of TV
- Respect: we respect our people and our planet, acting with trust and integrity to make each other feel truly valued
- Strive: we strive to create a better world, supporting each other’s growth and development to drive towards success
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion statement
We are committed to ensuring a diverse and equitable culture which is inclusive for all.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcome. We're on a shared journey alongside our clients to becoming a more sustainable business and encourage everyone to be a part of this.