Associate Director, Measurement & Analytics
Associate Director, Measurement & Analytics
Department / Team
Head of Client Engagement
Finecast, a GroupM company specializing in Addressable TV, delivers digital-like precision and accountability to advertising on the most powerful branding medium - television.
As TV audiences fragment across a range of premium video content, TV advertisers are grappling with how to continue making the best use of their most trusted medium. Finecast was created to help solve this challenge.
Finecast’s proprietary planning tool enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across premium video (On Demand, Linear and CTV). Using data and technology, Finecast helps advertisers reach their desired audience through a single access point to the addressable TV ecosystem. All Finecast campaigns are inherently viewable, running on TV screens within high-quality, brand-safe content with no ad blocking.
At Finecast, our vision is to advance TV advertising experiences for brands and viewers.
GroupM is WPP’s media investment group and the world’s leading media investment company with a mission to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. The company is responsible for more than $60 billion in annual media investment, as measured by the independent research bureau COMvergence. Through its global agencies Mindshare, Wavemaker, EssenceMediacom, and mSix&Partners, and cross-channel performance (GroupM Nexus), data (Choreograph), entertainment (GroupM Motion Entertainment) and investment solutions, GroupM leverages a unique combination of global scale, expertise, and innovation to generate sustained value for clients wherever they do business.
Finecast US is the addressable TV solution within GroupM Nexus (GroupM’s global cross-channel performance practice and platform that drives transformational outcomes for our clients and their customers), enabling brands to reach new audiences across all TV environments. We are a team with a passion for technology and a strong belief in how it will continue to shape the future of TV advertising. We’re proud to be leading the TV industry at a period of immense change - and it's our people and their passion that make the difference.
We want to work with individuals who aren’t afraid to take a hands-on approach to help our business grow. All of this translates into real energy powering our team culture. There is no place for politics – Finecast is a fun, open, honest place to work where we support each other for our mutual success.
The Role Objective
The Associate Director of Measurement & Analytics will support Finecast in developing, executing, and delivering measurement frameworks. This role will work side-by-side with Client Engagement to analyze data and tell a cohesive story that delivers on campaign KPIs and supports Finecast media. As a trusted advisor, you will build, grow and manage new and existing partnerships with leading 3rd Pary Measurement and data companies. The role requires equal parts analytic skill and the ability to create and present actionable data-driven insights to our clients.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver measurement solutions that support or exceed client marketing goals
• Work with product teams to develop new and enhance existing Finecast analytics and measurement products
• Manage the day to day requirements and workflow as it relates to client measurement plans
• Interface with data and measurement vendors, diagnose and recommend methodologies, provide recommendations on partner selection and manage vendor relationships
• Maintain existing dashboards, templatize standard reporting and provide custom brand-specific insights via compelling storytelling that leverages various datasets and technological solutions to prove the value of Finecast
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to create measurement benchmarks across categories
• Create and distribute collateral to showcase campaign successes to shape and inform future measurement strategies
The successful candidate has:
- A strong working knowledge of the TV/digital advertising industry and in particular, addressable technologies is key
- Understanding of the marketing measurement ecosystem and research vendors
- Strong analytical capabilities – able to identify and interpret trends and provide clear recommendations
- Able to explain complex data concepts to diverse audiences
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently drive projects to completion
- Highly resourceful and research-minded
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
- Proven ability to work positively as a key stakeholder in cross-functional projects, able to listen and process information from others and incorporate feedback
- Strong stakeholder management skills – the ability to build effective working relationships and work through challenging circumstances to drive a defined end goal