Associate Director, Product ACR
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Finecast US is a start-up incubator within the well-established WPP holding company. We’re a team of talented addressable specialists coming together to shape the future of TV advertising, and as such, we set high standards for the individuals we hire and the skillsets they bring to our business.
We are creative thinkers with strong communication skills and a passion for what we do. We aren’t afraid to take a hands-on approach to help our business grow. All of this translates into real energy powering our team culture.
There is no place for politics – Finecast is a fun, open, honest place to work where we support each other for our mutual success.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Product Manager of Platform is primarily responsible for improving the value of the Finecast product by delivering improvements to the user-facing platform. You will be the key product owner working across multiple teams for a rapidly growing business unit inside of GroupM. In this role your drive, creativity, and ability to define problems and work through solutions will be pivotal to Finecast’s success. We are a community of international product leaders in the advanced advertising space building a unique product for the global advanced TV marketplace.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Own the delivery of features of user-facing products of the Finecast platform (Planning, Forecasting, Reporting)
- Own, define and drive the billing strategy and product roadmap
- Work with global Product team to facilitate delivery of US requirements into the global product roadmap
- Own Reporting roadmap, inclusive of existing and new reporting needs from Leadership, Sales and Operations
- Ability to reliably and repeatedly identify business problems and propose product solutions
- Gather, analyze, and prioritize product requirements based on stakeholder input
- Drive the product discovery and delivery processes for initiatives within this area
- Articulate business cases and prioritization of features for resource allocation
- Follow through on process for developing timelines for product deliverables and delivering against goals
The successful candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, or related field. OR equivalent professional work experience
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience and familiarity in the advertising, marketing, AdTech/MarTech space including, addressable TV, CTV, OTT, data, Ad serving, DSPs, and SSPs,
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across an array of stakeholders such as end-users, business leads, and technical & product teams
- Keen understanding of advertising business models across the ecosystem
- Basic understanding of technical workflows in the advertising space
- Experience with UI/UX requirements and documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Finecast, a GroupM company specializing in Addressable TV, delivers digital-like precision and accountability to advertising on the most powerful branding medium - television.
As TV audiences fragment across a range of premium video content, TV advertisers are grappling with how to continue making the best use of their most trusted medium. Finecast was created to help solve this challenge.
Finecast’s proprietary planning tool enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across premium video (On Demand, Linear and CTV). Using data and technology, Finecast helps advertisers reach their desired audience through a single access point to the addressable TV ecosystem. All Finecast campaigns are inherently viewable, running on TV screens within high-quality, brand-safe content with no ad blocking.
At Finecast, our vision is to advance TV advertising experiences for brands and viewers.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $75,000 to $180,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, please visit https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us for more details.