DIRECTOR, CLIENT ENGAGEMENT
Finecast Canada is a start-up incubator within the well-established WPP holding company. We’re a team of talented addressable specialists coming together to shape the future of TV advertising, and as such, we set high standards for the individuals we hire and the skillsets they bring to our business.
We are creative thinkers with strong communication skills and a passion for what we do. We aren’t afraid to take a hands-on approach to help our business grow. All of this translates into real energy powering our team culture.
There is no place for politics – Finecast is a fun, open, honest place to work where we support each other for our mutual success.
This role will focus on educating and inspiring clients regarding Finecast products within the GroupM Operating Companies as well as clients outside of GroupM. You will drive and increase the adoption of Finecast products, report against revenue/billing objectives, and work with the Client Services, Operations, and Product teams to ensure optimal agency/client experience.
You will be our advocate, our eyes, ears and, most importantly, voice, as our first point of contact, encouraging interest and usage of the Finecast offerings in advanced TV services.
ENG, Director role:
Evangelize Finecast within agencies
- Educate and inspire clients regarding addressable TV propositions and Finecast product
- Establish agency relationships and build a trusted ongoing partnership
- Encourage inter-agency coordination, engage effectively and drive adoption of Finecast product while developing the business into other areas within the agencies e.g. closer coordination with comms planners, heads of insight, senior leadership
- Keep agencies updated on changes with Finecast product
- Regularly present to agency client teams regarding new industry insights, proactive proposals, and addressable TV points of view
- Understand and coordinate agency feedback
- Build case studies and marketing material that can be used to further promote the product
Revenue Ownership & Commercial Acumen
- Focus on revenue generating activities within assigned accounts
- Ensure that product revenue goals (monthly/quarterly/annually) are achieved
- Work with key agency stakeholders to ensure that Finecast product is adopted across all relevant clients
- Share ideas internally to consistently improve processes, workflows, FAQs, collateral, use cases, partnerships etc.
- Coordinate with Operations to ensure bookings align with what can be delivered
- Build relevant collateral, tell client story and support client pitches
- Work across multiple clients, building relationships with key agency personnel to understand their needs and help them realize the translation of these needs to the addressable space
- Help build and maintain strong collateral pieces relevant to the group, agencies, and clients by liaising with Product team members to understand proposition, product features and KPIs
- Develop POVs to give guidance on core topics like audience, inventory, data sources and measurement
- Support client presentations and pitches as necessary with advice, materials, fresh content and collateral
- 7+ years in TV/digital media, preferably with sales or agency experience
- Detailed understanding of advanced TV marketplace and technology – with continual development of knowledge to ensure you are at the forefront of industry changes and understand the fundamentals of competitive technology offerings
- Strong background in client-facing role & building relationships
- Proven track record in establishing high levels of client satisfaction
- Energetic, enthusiastic, resilient; approachable & very personable
- Persuasive sales approach
- Pitch and presentation experience
- Impeccable Pipeline management
- Highly organized, including strong time-management (self-management)
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication (able to take complex ideas and summarize into easily digestible)
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Strong sense of initiative and personal ownership
- Dedicated to attaining team and personal goals
- Collaborative worker – able to drive independent initiatives but also share with and support the wider team.
- Mature – provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; is aggressive and confident; able to operate independently of a large staff
Finecast, a GroupM company specializing in Addressable TV, delivers digital-like precision and accountability to advertising on the most powerful branding medium - television.
As TV audiences fragment across a range of premium video content, TV advertisers are grappling with how to continue making the best use of their most trusted medium. Finecast was created to help solve this challenge.
Finecast’s proprietary planning tool enables advertisers to precision-target viewers across premium video (On Demand, Linear and CTV). Using data and technology, Finecast helps advertisers reach their desired audience through a single access point to the addressable TV ecosystem. All Finecast campaigns are inherently viewable, running on TV screens within high-quality, brand-safe content with no ad blocking.
At Finecast, our vision is to advance TV advertising experiences for brands and viewers.